Use this Bill of Materials (BOM) template pack (MS Word & Excel) to list the parts for building a product, including software application, infrastructure equipment and physical buildings. The Bill of Materials lists all the sub-assemblies, intermediates, parts, and raw materials that are part of a parent assembly, showing the quantity of each required to make an assembly.
Use this MS Word template to:
- Maintain a centralized and accurate record of information for Make-To-Stock, Production, Manufacturing and Just in Time environments.
- Improve material management by responding to changes in production
- Control inventory levels and reduce obsolete parts
- Lowers manufacturing costs and provide what-If capabilities for estimates or customer quotes
Table of Contents
1.3 Definitions, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
2 Version Description
2.1 Inventory of Materials
2.2 Inventory of Software Units
2.4 Adaptation Data
2.5 Installation Instructions
3 Appendix 10
The templates are in MS Word and MS Excel and can be downloaded online.
The template pack includes the following documents:
- 2 x Bill of Materials Templates 10 pages
- Introduction to Bill of Materials 6 pages
- Bill of Materials – Product List
- Bill of Materials – Component List
- Bill of Materials – Supplier List
- Quick Product List
- Sample Kitted Bill
- Turnkey Bill of Materials