When creating WebHelp with Madcap Flare, you can add your own logo instead of the default Madcap logo.
Here’s how to do it.
To remove the MadCap logo and replace it with your own logo:
- Open the skin want to remove the logo from.
- Click the Styles
- On the Tool Item category, click Logo.
- Click the General category in Logo.
- To remove the logo, click on the image path and select None.
- To add your logo, click on the image path and select your image.
If you’ve any questions about this. contact us on our Facebook Technical Writing page.